For over 20 years, Wofford Denius has represented artists, songwriters, record producers, managers and record and publishing companies in all aspects of the music business.
He routinely prepares and negotiates recording agreements, songwriter, co-publishing, publishing administration and foreign sub-publishing agreements, management agreements, merchandise agreements, master and synchronization license agreements, purchase and distribution agreements, producer and production agreements, and foreign sublicensing agreements.
Some of Wofford’s past and present clients include Pushmonkey, The Nixons, Old 97s, Joe Ely, Jimmie Dale Gilmore, Tish Hinojosa, Bob Schneider/The Ugly Americans/The Scabs, Ben Taylor, South FM, Maia Sharp, Pam Rose and Cary Ott.
- California State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Entertainment and Sports Law Section, 1993 -1997
- Director, The Cain Foundation
- Member, University of Texas, Moody College of Communication Advisory Council
- Member, University of Texas Development Board
- Director, Southern Union Gas Company, 1984 -1990
- Organizer and Director, Heritage National Bank 1983 -1987